Passion is our business. We created BusinessCred to help people discover, develop, and nurture their passion...and then take action so they can profit from that passion. When the website is launched, we'll teach new entrepreneurs how to build their own personal brand from the ground up through a series of steps where we help them to:
• Discover (or confirm) their passion
• Cultivate their passion into a sustainable business concept
• Develop a concrete plan to move their idea from concept to reality
• Write a business plan that outlines a path for success
Simply put, BusinessCred.com is about empowerment. Our goal is to create a robust online community where people come together and interact to support one another’s goals and objectives. On our website, we'll offer a wide range of e-books, e-learning courses, webinars, podcasts, live seminars, and a digital magazine to help entrepreneurs to grow their passion into their profession.
What makes our site special is the platform we provide for entrepreneurs to build and test their products, ideas and concepts. But what makes us truly unique is that our site users can receive feedback and coaching from both the BusinessCred community and our BusinessCred Panel of Experts.
We're looking for a sharp designer who understands our business and can turn this concept into a world class logo that communicates who we are.
The target market for our website is as follows:
• Male, 35 – 55 (60%), Female 35 – 55 (40%)
• College educated
• Internet and technologically savvy
• Entrepreneurial, driven, passionate
• Motivated by money and independence
• Inquisitive, looking for more out of life, wanting change
• Possibly, just recently laid off from or quit their job
• At a point in their life when they are asking “what next?”
• Possesses a particular skill that he/she wants to exploit; and/or:
• Is unclear of what their passion is and looking for a way to find it
• North American, Western European
• English or proficient as a second language
We are looking for a logo to be designed for our new website BusinessCred.com. The logo should incorporate the following elements:
Company Name: BusinessCred
Company Tagline: We Build Passionate Entrepreneurs
The logo should portray the following BusinessCred brand imagery:
• Well-respected, educational site with cutting edge business info
• A comprehensive, accessible site that takes you by the hand and always has the answers
• Community focused, friendly, social, easy to navigate.
The style of the logo should be fresh, clean, modern, professional. The color preferences (but not a must) are blue as primary color, brown or grey as secondary color. The logo should maintain a business-like and educational tone but also have a bit of a fun, hip, social, cutting edge feel.
• Do make a differentiation between “Business” and “Cred” through the use of upper and lower case letters, different fonts or different colors.
• Do make sure “Business” and “Cred” are all one string and not separated into two words
• Do put the tagline under the name “BusinessCred” and incorporate into the design
• Do feel free to use abstract imagery to bring the concept alive or simply experiment with the use of fonts and colours
• Don’t use clip art or any tacky art
• Don’t use cartoons or photos
Provide artwork in two formats: A vector format and JPG format
Logo Use: Web and Print