What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
WOW 2008 is an annual conference that is attended by health care professionals, working in the United States, such as registered nurses, physicians and physical therapists. Females make up the majority of people who attend the conference. The logo should appeal to both females and males. This conference is focused on providing cutting sessions in the area of wound care. This year the conference location is in Orlando Florida.
- Must have WOW 2008 as part of the logo
- A simplistic bold look
- Appeals to both genders
- Can include Wild on Wounds in the logo design if you like,
- Needs to be a simplistic from a graphic design perspective, not too detailed (this logo will be reproduced on a conference tote, on conference signs and workbook materials.
- Logo will need to be done in a single color (we will also need a reverse-white logo for the conference tote). Please keep in mind that this is a professional conference, so color choice (which is up to you to pick) should be geared towards professionals
- The logo should also make you think of Orlando Florida.
- Any items used in the logo should to represent Orlando should be free from any copyright restrictions.
- This logo must be able to be used on different types of printed materials. For example, it will be used on 8.5"x11" printed materials, on directional signs for the conference (total sign size 20"x24"), large hanging banners (about 18" in height x 14' in length) and also on the conference tote, which is 6" wide by 3" high.
- Graphics should not be highly detailed
- No photos or photo type images are to be used
- Do not use thin lines or other design elements that may be hard to produce on printed materials.