90 days from launch, new hedge fund with proprietary strategy needs a logo/brand to go with its rollout. Fund prides itself on consistency, providing high returns while taking low risk, and taking advantages of inefficient products in an efficient market.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Hedge fund (currently private) limits volatility in equity markets and is producing attractive, consistent returns. Each part of the strategy is make up of 3 subset trade (hence the name "Tri" and "Trade"). We are looking for not just a logo, but a brand, that can become recognizable in the financial industry, and can be used in marketing, magazines, the web, and any type of media outlet available.
- Something that builds off the idea of "Tri"
- Darker shades of colors, but no restrictions as to what colors are used
- Consider something integrating consistency or volatility within the design.
- have fun with it. I will provide lots of feedback, so don't give up if I don't like the first idea.
- Prefer Logo on left, any words on right
- Emphasis if using name of company should be on "TriTrade" with "Capital" being secondary
- Do not want anything too soft
- Do not want simply letters