What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a new start-up company so we don't have the money tohire an IT firm to do all of our website development needs. The currentfirm we hired did not include logo designs so we need to create a logo on ourown. We do, however, have the design of our Website mostly finalized. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a sample of our draft homepage (it's still in development).
PickACharity.org helps match volunteers and donors withcharities that match their interests. Our aim is to empower people to dogood so we were thinking of a slogan like "do good" or "Pick ACharity - Do good". We want to be the one-stop shop for everythingrelated to nonprofits/charities. People who join our site would be ableto find charities to make donations to, volunteer their time, or serve on theboard if they are selected by the charity.
The logo should be unique yet easily identifies with themission of PickACharity.org. Ideally we would like two logos, one that weuse for business cards and websites, but another that is used on corporateletterhead when we send out written documents.
- Simple, unique design that best describesour comprehensive mission to be the one-stop shop for charities
- Should fit in with the design, colorsand look and feel of attached image from our Home page
- Should be simple, clean, andwarm and invoke the idea of giving and sharing
- Colors I like are dark blue (Yaleblue), crimson red, pine green, or yellow (however, feel free to pick othercolors if you think they will fit in more with our Home Page design)
- No fancy or highly complicated design that is hard toreplicate as a letterhead or business card
- No wild fluorescent colors or rainbows
- No more than three colors in the design(could be only two colors)