We want a bright, modern, innovative logo to reflect our personality as company yet convey professionalism and trust. We have just completed a competition and selected an excellent logo, but we want to rerun the competition with a less restrictive brief to encourage your imagination and creativity!!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
HiberniaEvros Technology Group (HETG) was formed by the merger of two long standing Irish IT product and services companies in November 2008. We want a logo that reflects the new company working as a fully integrated entity. While our 20 year heritage is important, we want a modern, vibrant logo that conveys professionalism and a modern outlook. It should also be used as a brand mark that people will associate with us.
- Large IT Services Company (approx 80 employees)
- Focus on Infrastructure Architecture, Systems Support, Outsourcing, Managed Services.
- National Irish CoverageType of Customers
- Large Enterprise Customers
- Public and Private Sector
- Companies that feel that the quality of support and resources (people) available are critical in making their decisions about which company to chooseWhat HETG Represents
- Excellence in Technology Solutions and Service
- Pride in our expertise
- A can do attitude
- Team focus and effort
- Work hard but enjoy the work.
- Will go the extra mile to support our clients
- Flexible in our approachStaff Make-Up
- 80% technical
- 20% sales, finance and Admin
- If the design has a separate graphical element to the lettering, we would like versions with the graphical element above the name of the company and to one side (whichever looks best)
- logo must be 2-3 pantone colours, (pantone specified preferably)
- any text must be outlined
- Design to be supplied in both greyscale and colour versions.
- Need High quality (EPS?) version for printing
- Need Hi res JPEG
- Need Lo Res JPEG (for online and presentation use)
- Design must work when large (signage etc) and small (e.g. on business cards)
- The design could be used on print, online, normal word documents, mail franking, embroidery (shirts), engraved (corporate gifts) etc etc so should be equally effective in both colour and black & white/embossed.
- If possible avoid shading (or keep to a minimum) to ensure quality and accuracy of reproduction