Home Loan Enterprise "A Smarter Way to Borrow"
We've been in business for about 7 years doing mortgage loan originations. Based out of San Diego, we are currently lending only in California from San Diego all the way to San Francisco. We've been through the rough times in the mortgage industry and we're still here due to the fact that we provide tremendous value to our clients. These are the key features that separate us from our competitors:
1. Price: we set our profit margins low, keeping our rates and fees extremely competitive.
2. Efficiency: our processes are very efficient so that we can lower costs and overhead, therefore we pass these savings on to our clients.
3. Advice: It is our goal to give our clients the best advice. Many clients continue to do business with us because we provide personal service, looking out for their best interest and providing them with the best information that will help them make a decision on their mortgage options.
4. Our technology: Our new website will offer the best mortgage advice ever given on the internet. We accomplish this by designing very complex algorithms that will provide users with recommendations on what the best loan program is in their specific situation. What sets us apart from other mortgage websites is that this technology will provide them with instant mortgage quotes around the clock and will be free.
Our target audience is male or female ages 35-70, all working with a household income of 60-180k per year. There are 3 different target audiences:
1. New Homebuyer looking for a mortgage (Recently married ages, 28-35 yrs old)
2. Current Homeowner looking to refinance (married with 1-2 kids, 30-45 yrs old)
3. Usually older more savvy investor with multiple properties needing to finance many real estate properties. (done having kids, smart investor, age 45+)
When working with a financial service company, our target audiences want to do business with a company that is professional and trustworthy.
We need a logo primarily for our website at http://www.hlemortgage.com. The logo needs to stand out so consider adding shadow, gradient and lighting effects. Show depth and feel free to show your artful talents.
The website design and colors will be changed later so you don't have to duplicate the existing colors on the website. Be creative by using any colors you want. The logo will also be used on stationery and marketing materials. Therefore, elements of the logo can be altered later (i.e. remove shadow) for printed materials.
The logo should convey 3 key ideas to the borrower/customer:
1. TRUST: This is the most important idea that should resonate with the audience when they see the logo. This means making the logo clean and professional.
2. INNOVATIVE We are an innovative company like no other mortgage company; therefore we need to look innovative, stand out and not look and sound like any other mortgage companies. Our technology sets us apart from the competitors.
3. High Tech, we are almost like a high tech internet company, kind of like mint.com
This is what we DO NOT WANT:
1. The look of an established old school bank (non-innovative)
2. The same look of our competitors: ditech.com, lendingtree.com, amerisave.com, aimloan.com, quickenloans.com. They sell on the idea of having the lowest costs, which is not always true.
3. u can use house images but be creative, we are not looking for this