We are looking for a logo that is something other than the typical boring law firm logo (so no stylized letters or block letters, no gavels, no courthouses, no stone columns). See below for our core themes that emphasize the feel we are looking for.
There's a possibility that we will be changing our firm name within 2-4 years. So while the firm name can be adjacent to the logo, our initials and name should not be used as part of the logo. We also sometimes use "The Kabbe Law Group, LLC" as the name (adding "The"). So feel free to use whichever you prefer in the design.
What we want:
1. A logo with color but that also looks good in greyscale (it won't always be printed in color)
2. A logo that looks just as good at 10cm x 10cm as it does at 2cm by 2cm (so probably not too much tiny detail)
1. A transformational experience for our clients
2. Peace of mind and confidence in tomorrow
3. Protecting seniors (and our other clients) and their money
4. Warmth (it should be a cozy, in front of fireplace on a cold day feeling of security and confidence -- not a sword and shield kind of protection)
Please do not consider any of the above comments limiting in any way, but they do accurately describe the "feel" that we're looking for and how we plan to use the logo(s).