We recently re-launched our extremely popular iPhone dedicated blog, and we now want to create a brand new logo for it.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The logo needs to give a strong identity to the site.
Even though we need the logo to please the Apple fan community, it needs to have its own look and feel.
Don't use the colors you currently see on the website, but the ones we used on the image. The new colors will be released with the new logo.
- Be creative, unique and modern!
- The tagline is : Unauthorized authority
- Provide a favicon
- A 57x57 pixels png image is also needed to fit the iPhone icon guidelines.
- Provide a vector format as well as web ready versions of the logo
- The logo will need to fit the alocated space you can see on iPhonefreak.com right now.
- Colors will need to evolve in the future. Keep this in mind in the design.
- Don't submit logos using Apple branding
- No copying of other trademarks or designers
- Even though we like our name, we don't want to have a "freak-like" design.