We are in need of a handdrawn/cartoon-ish logo for a business specialising in import of japaneese sports cars to Denmark
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Since many of the japaneese sports cars are turbo cars the logo should preferably contain a turbo.
We imagine a cartoon-like or
"hand drawn" look of the logo. May contain several colours but it is
important that the logo will look nice an easily recognisable in two
tone as is planned as as both logo on website an as a sticker to place
on cars which therefore should be stylish and not to intrusive.
- A turbo (search Google Images, an example here: http://volvospeed.com/Pics/Review/i…turbo.jpg)
- Logo itself should be handdrawn/cartoon-ish
- Must be simple enough to be recognisable as a sticker on a car
therefore also make sense in two-tone
- Would be nice with have a japanese look or referance build into it.
- Eventhough it is preferably cartoon-ish it shouldn't lead to the business being percieved as being amateurish or unprofessional.
- Not cartoon silly as firebreathing skulls and so on.