Logo needed for branding of a collection of home-based travel agents for multiple purposes.
Below is a draft of informational copy on my business:
What is KaliKosmos?Kali is the Greek word for beauty and kosmos the Greek word for order, completeness, humanity and by extension the world. In Greek philosohy the concepts of beauty, order and completeness were ideals that each person should strive to have in his or her life.
It is the goal of KaliKosmos Travel to provide superior customer service to each of our clients so that they can experience the diverse beauty the world has to offer.
Who is KaliKosmos?KaliKosmos Travel is an online agent training and management company that works with its community of travel agents; each independently contracted with Carlson Travel located in Memphis, Tenn.
Its members operate their own non-traditional, independent travel agencies located in various places around the United States including Oklahoma, Mississippi, Kentucky and Missouri.
KaliKosmos Travel not only provides its members with start-up assistance through training, the use of reproducible materials, email services, and an online agent portal; but it also manages its members' business dealings to help them provide integrity and superior customer service to all clients.
Why you should choose to work with a member of KaliKosmos Travel.Since each member of KaliKosmos Travel operates his or her own independently contracted travel business outside the standard office setting, its members can provide service to both the corporate and leisure client outside normal office hours. And, with each member's association with Carlson Travel in Memphis, Tenn., clients have the added benefit of negoiated rates and services provided by the Carlson franchise.
It's a beautiful world. Contact a member of KaliKosmos Travel today and start exploring.
- A vector-based logo, or high-resolution raster file (at least 300dpi and 1.5 inches minimum height)
- Tag line is "It's a beautiful world" (without quotes) but not necessary to include
- Related to the concepts of travel, order, and beauty
- Primarily to be used on white or light backgrounds, including letterhead, website, and business cards
- Spelling of the name is KaliKosmos Travel; case is important
- Logos that don't adhere to case requirements (must be KaliKosmos Travel)