I am starting my own consulting firm. My services can roughly be described as "Project Management" for commercial real estate projects. The type of projects I manage include:
* Custom "build outs" of a commercial space (walls, wiring, cubes, carpet, phones, site planning, vendor negotiations, etc)
* "Refresh" projects -- where businesses "remodel" or rearrange their existing business space
* Move/change management -- where businesses are either growing or shrinking into a new space.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
* commercial real estate brokers
* Directors of Real Estate within a large corporation
* Facilities Directors
* Companies that are moving, relocating, or re-stacking
Age: 30 – 60; Gender: Both, but possibly more male;
Background: college educated professionals and/or high level management (brokers, developers, architects, Directors of administration/facilities/real estate)
* Prefer 2 color, simple, clean design
* avoid construction images that might "pigeon hole" me as a construction project manager
* When I decided on the name Key Project Management, I envisioned using the image of a “key” as an icon that could be used to represent “key” elements / criteria / milestones / goals throughout the project
* Other visuals to consider might be a stylized timeline, or puzzle pieces, but I'm less sure about this idea.
Colors / Style preference:
- I like dark, rich colors
- I don't like overly complicated logos that are "busy"
- I like simple, clean, and somewhat abstracted shapes
Colors to avoid:
- burgandy, pink, orange, and purple