After taking a shot at designing something ourselves, we're ready to let someone artistic do it. We are looking for a clean, professional, but fun logo for a company named Lingt ("linked") that will use the web to help people learn foreign languages.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're a fresh startup of language and travel enthusiasts looking to leverage the web to improve foreign language learning. We are looking for a logo that is Web 2.0 (whatever that means), but still professional enough to be strong on paper.
This is a pretty open-ended contest. We will likely use the color palette you use for the logo to improve our current web design. There is potential for future collaboration if we choose your work. Here is a link to some logos we admire: http://www.webdesignfromscratch.com…-logos-for
- Logo should include graphic and the word "Lingt." Maybe the "L" should be lower-cased?
- Web 2.0 and professional.
- Friendly. Must appeal to teachers and students. Can you see it on a t-shirt?
- Ideally will inspire some combination of feelings of language, wordliness, connection, learning, cosmopolitanism, speech.
- Simple color palette.
- Blue and green are overdone in this space. That's not to say it won't work - but there should probably be a strong additional color that makes the logo distinguishable.
- Talk bubbles are also overdone. Again, if you can think of something awesome, we'd love to see it.