Our mission is to inspire imagination and innovative thinking in children, adolescents & young adults around the world through alternative programs of Self Empowerment, Global Connectedness, and Environmental Consciousness. We are committed to cultivating the minds of all young people to believe in a world of infinite possibilities.
Around the world, we will build one-acre, eco-friendly, ‘edutainment’ destination parks in innovative urban environments and, through collaborative partnerships, we will build satellite parks & playgrounds for educational programming in neighboring underserved communities.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Primarily children, adolescence, & young adults, although we welcome all people of all ages with open minds.
REQUIREMENT: Must read overview of project. Email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a PDF file.
1. Must incorporate a pyramid as the logo's main focus (The pyramid will be a green roof, 'Edutainment' high-tech activity center).
2. The Pyramid must be reproducible and recognizable at a small size even if it's only a silhouette or a simplified version of the pyramid.
3. Must incorporate the by-line "A World of Infinite Possibilities!"
4. Perhaps a strong emphasis on the word 'IMAGINATION' in the title.
5. Logo should be more 'Musem-eske' rather than 'Disney-eske'.
6. Must be more sophisticated and less whimsical although a bit of "whimsey" would be nice. VERY INNOVATIVE!!!
7. Possibly use midnight blue background with stars or dots representing stars but please feel free to use your imagination!