American Agriculture Corporation (aka American Ag) will be a group of diversified businesses focused on agriculture. Business lines that we intend to develop or acquire include:
- farmland-focused investment advisory services
- mergers and acquisition advice and transaction management for agriculture-related businesses
- real estate brokerage focused on agricultural properties
- farm management
- development of agricultural real estate properties
- technology for farming and cattle businesses
The full name of the company is American Agriculture Corporation. The logo could have either the full name or the shorter version "American Ag".
Our sole focus is agriculture. Here are some ideas of acceptable iconography: corn, wheat, tractor, cow/pig/chicken, barn, field.
Our brand has to project an image of professionalism, confidence and competence. It has to be modern without being edgy or "techie".
While we will be serving customers (e.g. investors) across the globe, we are likely to focus our efforts on US properties. Some USA-focused graphic elements would be OK, but without overdoing it.