UpscaleBaby.com features reviews of quality baby products and articles about modern parenting.
Upscale Baby .com
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
EDIT: Thanks for the great submissions so far.
EDIT: Please include the ".com" in the logo.
To us "upscale" means quality, not expensive or exclusive. We doNOT want our logo to convey that we specialize in high-end or expensivebaby products. We review all types of quality baby products includingbargains and items sold at discount stores.
We'll be judging the contest based on the quality of the logo for use in the upcoming redesign of our website. The logo must have a white background. Our website redesign will have a white background.
We are open to ALL of your ideas, but we originally thought the text "Upscale Baby" beside a stylized teddy bear, flowers, or other baby item would work. Something simple, clean and not cartoonish.
We need the logo in three formats: JPEG (lossless or 100% quality), PNG and PSD (with layers, i.e. not flattened)
We'll be watching this contest closely and giving lots of feedback!
- stylish, intelligent, tasteful, feminine
- it needs to be simple
- must have a white background
- logo most be adaptable. We'll put it on our website, letterhead, business cards, etc
- we prefer a more classic design, i.e. a modern take on a classic look would be excellent
- no large, super flashy designs with alot of colors
- we don't want it to be too cute, too girly or too sexy
- nothing complicated or hard to read
- no overly bright baby pastels
- no tagline or web address
- no cartoon illustrations