I need first a logo that can help me brand my store so that when people see Rolling T Stores, they know what I am selling. It may even be something like "Target". It doesn't say what they sell, but you know due to the branding (okay, also the great advertising)
Rolling T Stores
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I have a country general store (opened 6/12/65) and now I am moving more from the large farm animals to the pet venue (toys, clothing, accessories) along with flea, worm, shampoos for pets; and Lawn & Garden weed/insect killers, fertilizers, organic products, outdoor living.
I like fresh not automation looking. Even though this was an old time farm store: Rural America today is new and alive with "primitive" decor and it is not an actuality, it is a retrospect". Similar to the 50's or 60's trend. It is an icon of America at one of its highlights, moving forward!
It has energy!
Collectors are showing interest, and the baby boomer that lived the era. A nich and micro niche with potential.
The logo really needs to "pop" and be unique.
- Item 1...If you will look at my store colors at http://www.rollingtstores.com, I like that blend of color schemes-brown, marroon, salmon. Unless someone has a better idea
- Item 2 After the logo I will be needing a template
- Item 3 I don't know what my tagline would be yet, but will want one in the future.
- Item 1...I don't want it to look blunt like I sell electronics
- Item 2...I don't like frilly-I may be 53 not 83 :)
- Item 3...I don't know what else I don't like until I see it