We are a company that teaches a Four Rule Money Management methodology. We sell software that helps people implement the methodology in their life. The logo needs to represent the foundational methodology that we teach, its simplicity and effectiveness.
You Need a Budget
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We pride ourselves on teaching people a simple, new way to manage their money that empowers them -- gives them control to help them reach their financial goals (getting out of debt, saving, finding peace in their marriage re: money, etc.).
We're looking for a fresh logo that exudes simplicity, empowerment, and effectiveness.
The 4-Rule methodology is fundamental to our business model, because the software is based on that methodology:
1. Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck
2. Give every dollar a job.
3. Save for a Rainy Day and
4. Roll with the Punches
- Say 'you need a budget'
- Simple, not afraid of whitespace
- Professional (but not corporate -- want to be personable)
- Scale at small sizes
- Look great black in white
- Must be graphical, has to convey visually the message, not just convey the name of the brand.
- Convey only one thing: Simple Methodology
- Don't want it to say 'YNAB' or .com
- Extreme colors