Our design task involves the combination of a unique logo and business card designs. The contest guidelines include the obvious 'think green', but also must be as far removed from the 'status quo car dealer' business model. Colors and font will be important. We are also undecided on a tag line so any/many suggestions are welcome!
green cars of austin
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Green Cars of Austin is a unique independent used vehicle dealership that will offer a variety of used hybrid, electric, and higher gas mileage vehicles with lower carbon footprints. Our business model shares no similarities to the current, typical, used car dealer business model. We are consultants for our customers and provide research and information for them to help make the best informed decision on the vehicle that best suits their needs. Our pricing is pre-set and 1 price (no back and forth haggling).
We're looking for a very innovative logo and style of business card--nothing traditional, please.
- Item 1...The logo/business card contest should include the obvious---think 'green'---from colors to font and format.
- Logo needs to combine both elements of 'green' and 'car'
- I'd prefer the usual lighter greens and blues, yellow (?), orange/rust, lighter browns(?)---think organic.
- script should be all lower case with the (possible) exception of my name and title which could read "Trent McClure, President"
- Font size for "green cars" should be larger than that of "of Austin"
- Must be very innovative and unconventional yet organic, cheerful, welcoming, and professional
- For business card---a front anc back that includes the following info:
- green cars of austin
- 4700 south lamar blvd
- austin, texas 78745
- 512.555.1978 p
- 512.555.0727 f
- Trent McClure, President
- Item 1...Anything REMOTELY close to the stereotypical, used car dealer---this is IMPERATIVE.
- Nothing traditional, please
- No typical images of automobiles---but will need SOMETHING(S) that connotates both 'green' and 'car'
- Cursive script