simple clean logo and business card design for an Internet P2P Marketplace.
Its a site where people should feel welcome to come together for doing business with other genuine buiness oriented people.
I would hope that its pretty simple and clean and be nice and bright.
mystuff.com.au is the website - My Stuff the brand
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Lets start at the site to set context:
The site is called MY STUFF, and is a single source stop (portal)that lets regular people do business with regular people
across a range of different products & services. For example : outsourcing simple tasks where people can bid to do their work/tasks /chores , or hiring out theirs or other people equipment. think ebay for hiring ???
The company culture i want to breed is one like Virgin - yeah its a big ask, but why not.
I have no logo so its a greenfields approach - no design will be ignored.
Bring your "A" game for this one, the most creative, best and brightest will win.
- Although i like orange and silver together as combination, i'm not wedded to them.
- I have no preconceived ideas, and welcome to all
- Make it funky and bright.
- There should be room for a tagline below, its in the pipleline now
- All standard image formats will be required (EPS, JPG etc)