Trying to establish a brand for a new company - Caregivers Health Mart - that sells products and supplies on the internet and eventually from a brick and mortar store. Logo needs to be appropriate for website, stationary and as an applique.
Please read the brief.
Caregivers Health Mart
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are family caregivers who want to sell products and supplies for family caregivers. Our ultimate goal is to be one stop shopping.
Caregivers Health Mart is a new store whose target market is the family caregiver. Products purchased will be mainly for elderly, Alzheimer's and disabled family members. They will be purchased by people aged 40 something to 70 something by adult children and grandchildren taking care of family members.
NOTE: This logo will not be used on http://www.acaregiversjournal.com, but I may use the same header on my caregivers health mart website. If I do, I will need to incorporate the logo developed here.
- clean, simple, uncomplicated design
- icon ok
- tag line should be incorporated into design
- include name of font
- jpeg and vector file of design
- designer can choose any color palate they think is appropriate to work with header at http://www.acaregiversjournal.com
- clip art
- anything complicated
- design that is difficult for older people to read