Dear all Designers,
5 Designers and some of their Logos have been in our short list are ccore, claurus, voxsix, sammynerva and zipcads, all are great. After discussion, we decide to choose the logo #807 of sammynerva as the winning design, sorry that we only have 01 Prize to hand.
Thanks again for all your great works.
We are a Computer Networks & Telecommunications, our working roles as follows:
- Product distributor: (1) Structured cabling system for building & data center, (2) Cabling testing/certifying instruments, (3) LAN devices, (4) Rack organizer system, (5) Network analyzers
- System integrator: (1) Cabling system design & installation, (2) Cabling field certification, (3) Technical training
- Manufacturer: (1) Rack, enclosure & cabinet, (2) Cable pathway (trunking, ladder...)
We want to change our old logo as it has been used for 10 years already. Please take a look at our current logo here: http://www.nsp.com.vn
1. The logo should constructed by 03 parts: Symbol + Wordmark + Tagline.
- Wordmark is “NSP” in appropriate font, but one of those three letters should be modified to be special
- Please use “networks” as Tagline, Tagline should be placed below the Wordmark
- Symbol should not be too complex, and be the abstract of “network”, “connect”
The logo should look hi-tech, modern & progressive (moving)
2. Major color: Red
3. The logo can be used in many ways: (1) Full (Wordmark + Symbol + Tagline), (2) only Symbol & Wordmark, and (3) stand-alone Wordmark
4. The logo should simple enough so that can be embroidered on shirt