ScalableWorkforce.com is a "Marketplace for Work" - the website connects businesses seeking workers and workers seeking jobs.
Businesses use the Scalable Workforce marketplace to gain access to an on-demand, scalable workforce consisting of thousands of work-from-home and freelance workers located around the world.
Workers use the Scalable Workforce marketplace to search for and select from thousands of jobs.
We will soon be launching a public facing website... we do not presently have a website.
This is a blind contest. I will be responsive with regards to providing feedback.
Please do not expect me to compose a dissertation as to why your logo submission was obliterated from the competition. I will try my best to provide constructive feedback, however, if the submission volume exceeds that of which I can thoroughly respond... please do not be offended. If I reject your submission without feedback it is because your design is so far off-the-mark you are best starting from scratch or withdrawing from the contest.
Two distinct and diverse target audiences:
a. Large Corporations - Fortune 1000 Companies (post jobs to the marketplace)
b. Work-from-home and Freelance Workers (search for available jobs on the marketplace)
* Please DO NOT use beveling, embossing, gradients or drop shadowing to style the font.
* Winning logo will be clean, simple, business professional
* Winning logo will be inviting (not overly corporate, stuffy or boring but not cartoon-like, either)
* Winning logo will look good when printed in black and white, when sewn on a shirt, etc.
* Winning logo will look professional even when shrunk to a small size
* Winning logo will be interesting but not over the top - one that will stand the test of time as design trends change - less is more
* We are open to the idea to keeping ".com" in the logo
* We are also open to having an icon or a symbol accompany the logo (please refrain from dropping corny clip art and mindless icons into your submissions - we will strike down upon those logos without mercy and absent of regret.).
* Intricate / icons should be avoid since the details are hard to make out when reduced in size.