We are open to a completely new logo if it’s well done.
1. The name “Oliver’s Trains” is based on our 2 year old son being absolutely crazy about trains.
2. We sell classic toys, thus the logo should convey that message. Is there such think as neo-vintage with a modern twist?
3. Many of the toys we are going to add will have educational value. Maybe the logo should reflect that?
4. We love modern, simple and timeless design!!!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Primary: Adults (ages 25 - 50) shopping for children's (ages 0 - 12) toys. Adults looking for collectible toys.
1. Primary colors, (up to 3, maybe more, but not too many)
2. Should work in black and white
3. Should work in grayscale