we are really excited about the world class creativity that isreflected in many designs! We feel that it is really a head-to-headcontest up to now for a couple of designs.
We therefore took a "time out" from giving feedback to you duringthe past 2 days because we felt it necessary to exactly figure out themain design aspects in both mark and text logo that we like mostly.Since we want to give you the chance to modify and adapt your(sometimes word class) work to these more specific goals we will extentthe contest for a couple of days.
We found out that we like designs MOST if:
(1) they have a text/mark size proportion and placement similar to the PORSCHE page
(2) if they have a MARK that
uses mostly shapes and bends that are both "fascinating" (i.e., havethe power to bind attention), and - even more important - are "Carrera911" like. Please take a close look at the pictures in the Porsche pageand get inspired by the many specific shapes and curvatures you findtherein.
(3) if they have a TEXT logo that
(a) is readable and looks good together with the mark and
(b) transports a NUANCE of high "reliability", "performance", and "small but powerfull"
I hope this helps!
Looking forward to seeing your modifications.
Brand name is derived from the names of the producer Art(hur) Anderson and singer Patricia Storm and implies an ambiguous word-play. Art and Storm developed a new scalable high class concert concept that delivers top notch quality starting from very small venues up to big venues. The company now offers highly exclusive full service packages for pure concert and gala events for every venue size where pure emotion, pure fascination and pure innovation is the key.
Company is based on the following key values/believes:
- pure emotion, pure fascination, pure innovation
- Deliver high quality, high exclusivity, and high technical standards together with superior performance and reliability
- Small but powerful
- Less is often more
- Handicraft is the root of real ability and true emotion
- combine the feasible with the (seemingly) unfeasible.The design of the company’s web page will be similar to a Porsche design and the new logo should therefore go together well with a page design like this: http://www.porsche.com/germany/models/911/911-carrera/