GuideMe provides people with the fastest and most accurate recommendation agent for places to eat, drink, and visit. It’s for the places and situations where you don’t know where to go. We value speed and simplicity and being extremely helpful without the fluff.
GuideMe is a web and mobile application agent that learns information about people and can make accurate and fast recommendations depending on their context and people they are with.
- 21-40 demographic
- Both male and female although we think we may slant heavier towards usage from women.
- Users of smartphones, sophisticated technology users who are busy
- They want to save time and be smart
- Often plan dining experiences with others
- While not stuck on green, we'd prefer that a shade of green be the primary color.
- Should not feel like a cartoon
- Should include the word GuideMe
- No clip art
- Could include icon that works with the idea of guiding such as a map, compass, genie lamp, street sign, etc.
- One idea we had consisted of including a person's Facebook profile photo as part of the logo to really connect with the term "me" in GuideMe. This could be optionally be explored.
- Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
- Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
- Primarily will be used digitally, so it should be able to work for small and large uses.
- Logo should also include or be adaptable to an icon that can be used as a browser bookmark icon (favicon) or as a mobile application icon on a smartphone.
- Could will end up physically on stickers, t-shirts, business cards, etc.