What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Hi, im after a new design for my sign company, Xtreme Signs. Im a small sign making company based in the north of the UK.
I've lauched this contest, because im finding it hard to come up with something i like for myself....! and its also finding the time to sit down and work on it. My main work is vehicle graphics (plant, vans, wagons, etc) and shop signage, but also do a-boards, banners, point of display, etc.
- Something modern, urban, eye catching and pretty clear to read! Must read 'xtreme', not 'treme' (this is the problem with the old one). I like the extreme sports, surf, skate type logos.
- Tag Line - professional sign services.
- Based on a rectangle layout, rather than a square as my many advertising is my van.
- Colours : Open to suggestions, but must work on white for invoicing, ect.
- Open to suggestions/ idea.... Not much help i know, but i'll try to be more help when ideas start coming in! Thank You.
- Item 1... I dont what a logo copyed from the web, i'll know, coz i've bin through them all!