We need a logo to serve as an umbrella to our overall branding campaign. General feel: something clean, friendly, professional, trustworthy. Our branding message is to save money and save the environment. Both are good!
Keywords: technology, sustainability, system, nature, change the world, expert, community, family.
PekaSys is a new company that seeks to revolutionize the way businesses operate by inspiring them to be more green/sustainable.
We provide businesses with the tools and resources that lower their environmental impact through sustainable technologies distribution, installation, training, financing consulting, and other services that make it easier for organizations to save money and grow business.
Our mission is to make sustainable business practice affordable and mainstream for all business owners. We need your help to design a great logo that will convey our message to the world. The more recognizable our logo is, the better they'll remember our message, and the more impact we'll have on the planet.
Business leaders, managers, and entrepreneurs in companies large and small, who want to transition to a sustainable business practice, but don’t have the tools to make the first step. They are concerned about obstacles, extra expenses, the ROI, etc.
- Overall: A logo that includes an image/graphic (if possible an interpretation of a river, but we’ll consider other ideas as well) and the name “PekaSys.”(current logo available for reference, but please be creative…!)
- Symbol: Bold, innovative, creative, business. The symbol should be able to stand alone without the text once we have built brand recognition (initially, we will use the logo both with the symbol and text together).
- Color: Green and Blue. You can mix in other colors…but Green and Blue should be primary (shades are up to you).
- Logo should look good when reduced (For examples: http://www.opportunitygreen.com/contact.php)
- Accepted File Formats: vector and .psd with layers, plus a .jpeg version and any fonts needed
Avoid *cliché images* such
as leaves, graphics with arrows (which suggest recycling) that appear
on a thousand other green company identities - we'd like our logo to
stand out from the crowd.