Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
community-driven website for dining-out activities. through restaurant reviews, users share their best gastronomic experiences in town.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Its not to create a new design/concept. Main goal is to enhance&refine our current 4-squre concept web logo (file logo_web.jpg attached) with a fresher & edgier look in the space of 607x81pixcels
2. New web logo must blend in with our current web design well. our website: http://www.ador.com.au/
3. To replace the flower on logo_web.jpg with some new ideas. seeking ideas to improve the shape/colour/lime colour lumination of 4-squres to achieve a sharp and shining feel.
4. To refine our current logo squares to have more shiny/3-d square buttny feel. ie Scribe's winning design of "DriveInSpeakers"
5. To focus on "Review" with abstract shapes, NOT to be associated with "Dining" so ideas of fork, cutleries, plates etc should not be included in the design.
6. In attached "shining_square.psd" file, like the colour gradience and its sharp & shining feel, except the button's rounded corners (squares preferred in straight right angle, not rounded corners)