Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide householders with charts and information on their power use so that they can:
1) control their usage (through target setting & charts);
2) get the best power price possible (through a tariff comparison engine);
3) reduce their impact on the environment
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We have two main target segments:
1) Cost conscious: mostly women who are looking to reduce their spend on power bills
2) Proactives: mostly men who are interested in taking action, taking charge, doing projects to reduce their energy consumption.
The third group that we wish to attract (but who are secondary to the above groups) are people who want to reduce their energy use for environmental reasons. They are typically women, and often seek advice before making purchases. We are aware that our name "billcap" does not speak to this group and are keen where possible if the logo may be able to.