Looking for a logo design for a professional engineering / new product development firm. Needs to be simple yet eye catching.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Need a logo design that is modern / stylish, but not too web2.0ish. Simplicity and "professionalism" is preferred.
Lumen Solutions does professional engineering consulting (electronics design) and new product development (the products have their own brands and logos, separate from the parent company.)
This logo will be used on the website, business cards, etc. So it needs to scale well, and look good with both white and black backgrounds. The logo should also come out OK when printed in black and white.
I'm not looking for a rehash of the existing logo, but for reference, the existing logo is here (the new logo will need to take off the "Inc." - just "Lumen Solutions") : http://www.lumensol.com/logo_med.jpg
- Needs to say: "Lumen Solutions"
- The logo can be 1 or 2 lines, but prefer a banner style rectangle (short and wide vs. a square box.)
- Both words need to be equally weighted.
- The lettering can be the same size, or the "L" and "S" can be over sized.
- Basic art is OK, but want to avoid complex clip art.