We are seeking a logo for the International Models Project on Women’s Rights (IMPOWR), our upcoming wiki for the achievement of equal rights for women through legal and judicial reform worldwide. The audience of the website will consist of NGOs undertaking projects in these areas as well as the international community of beneficiaries of these projects. Therefore, we would ideally like a logo with cross-cultural symbolic appeal.
The logo will be used on the website and printed material (should be legible at a scale of 2-3 inches).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Deliverables:- Original artwork in vector form (.eps) and bitmapped (.psd or other uncompressed format)
- Color and B&W versions
- The IMPOWR acronym
- Logo should be fully legible in both color (if color is included) and monochrome (white on a black background or vice-versa)
- Professional appearance, befitting a legal advocacy/international rights context
- 100% original graphic design
- Full name of project: International Models Project on Women’s Rights
- Legal and judicial reform
- Women's rights/female empowerment
- International cooperation
- Rule of law
- Stock images or clip art
- Overly colorful, rounded, or comical appearance