We are changing the name of the company and would like a new logo design. The main activity of the company is electronics consulting -- designing of electronics circuits.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Clean uncluttered design suitable for a tech company. It will be used on our web-site and stationery. It will also be printed on the equipment that we manufacture. So it need to work even when printed in a single color.
- Color scheme I'm looking to use is blue and gray. Argent is silver,hence the gray, and blue is used in our current logo. They will need tolive together for some time, so I want compatible colors.
- Colors that can be printed correctly
- Output in vector format that can be opened by Photoshop
- White background please
- Must also look good when printed with a single color.
- I don't want a symbol of diode. It appears too often in reference to electronics.
- I don't want LCD fonts -- again, it is a tired element.
- there is no need to include any tag line into the logo. Only ARGENTO SYSTEMS should appear in the logo
- I don't want any obvious elements of circuits, unless highly stylized. Chips and other components are used in reference to electronics all over. I'd rather have an icon that is just an abstract shape, than any of these overused elements, such a diode, transistor, LED, chip, PCB traces.