I am an independent marketing consultant and need a logo that matches my biz name - exciting and powerful, fun and effective! To be printed on biz cards and the doors of my '52 CHEVY truck!
Firecracker Marketing Inc.
I am a 38 year old female sales & marketing professional. My new venture is Firecracker Marketing Inc. as an independent marketing consultant in Savannah, Georgia. It is only me (at present), and I am not a designer but will be subcontracting design for my clients, so I'm hoping to establish an ongoing partnership through this contest. The name Firecracker was chosen as I am petite but highly enthusiastic, energetic and have often been referred to as a "little firecracker".
My company will offer marketing services, production of collateral, media buying & placement, target demographic research, event coordination, product launches, PR, B2B sales, etc...
- Logo should be effective with or without color. I would like 2 (possibly 3) colors - red, black (and yellow/orange?) but am open to other ideas.
- Logo should be scalable.
- Logo should be fun, but not silly or too cartoonish. I want to work with a range of businesses - quirky boutiques to more intellectual/knowledge - based businesses.
- My personal style is retro-modern and I would like to see that in logo, if possible.
- Regarding graphics, I want to see things more firecracker (explosive/sparks) than fire/flames.
- I do not want a typeface with an Asian feel.
- I do not want graphic/illustrations that are too feminine or swirly vectors.
- I do not want use of acronyms.
- I do not want flames or fire grahic.