A church looking to target a young family demographic.
I want our logo to portray upward in worship and outward in outreach.
- Our current/homemade logo (as seen above) is ok but too busy, multi-colored, and not concise.
- I like the concept of the cross pointing up and out but the arrows on our cross are too subtle
- Even though the cross is the universal symbol for the Christian faith, I'm ok with not having an obvious looking cross.
- Arrows pointing up and out, perhaps "like" a cross, are a possibility
- Arrows curved pointing up and out is a thought too.
- Perhaps a very basic, one-colored globe as an overlay or underlay would be nice too
- I want something we can easily transfer to a T-shirt or hat but still look great on our church sign or a billboard.
- Even though we are marketing a young-family demographic, I don't want the logo to reflect a family (which might send a message to "singles" that we only want families).
- Greater Valley Assembly of God is a long name. Notice on our logo we use a small font for "Assembly of God." (I'm fine with that)
- Thank you in advance...