We're starting a "Group Buying Site" similar to "Groupon.com", but it's geared only towards the golf industry. I am a consultant that owns a lot of different internet startups and I'm looking to find a logo and web designer that really understand where the web is going today.
I work primarily with "Consumer Facing" websites so design is KEY!
I prefer colors that will complement a website design.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Customers that play golf and that are looking to save money. I am looking for web savvy consumers that are looking to get a discount on rounds of golf, tee times, etc.
1. Must have "DiscountCaddy.com"
2. Tag line is "We Carry Deals...Not Bags"
3 A version with the tagline and a version without the tagline are preferred.
4. Needs to embody golf somehow
5. Needs to embody savings, discounts, deals, etc.
6. Greens, Dark Grays, etc. things that look good together on the web.