We want to replace the company logo we have on our websites. Never really liked current logo (it's boring and amateurish looking), and it is not consistent throughout our websites.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a well-established 14 year old internet-only company called Internet Health Resources (hence IHR.com). We want new logo to use for our various infertility-themed websites. Doctors and those offering infertility related products and services pay for listings on our website. Prospective patients get educational info and doctors/clinics from our listings. Our goal is to drive patients to click thru to our customer (doctor's,etc.) websites. So our audience consists of both patients, and professionals that offer services.
Here are some current web pages with current IHR.com logo:
- one version of the logo should say "IHR.com" for our company website. Not sure about caps. Depends on design. Please do not include "Internet Health Resources."
- another version for other web pages needs the "IHR.com" plus "family of fertility websites" or just "fertility websites" (we're still trying to decide which is better). This needs to be big enough to be readable. Again caps depends on design. This logo will go on most of our web pages.
- logos can have graphic also, but probably something generic, not infertility related unless it is very subtle
- needs to look classy and sophisticated have clean look
- we'd like some blue in it logo, but we will need to use it with different color backgrounds, depending on the website, so we want our background to show through
- needs to integrate with our topbar designs
- design needs to be scaleable in size
- must have appeal to both medical professionals and potential patients
- please deliver in vector format, although we will want it convert it into different size jpgs.