Hydra Ventures is set up to invest in seed-stage companies. We chose the name Hydra (the 100-headed dragon from Greek mythology), because it reflects our investment philosophy of investing in companies with aggressive growth plans, not afraid of challenging incumbent players and industry conventions. The 100 heads of the Hydra reflects the fact that we will invest in many different ventures.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Prospective entrepreneurs, investment bankers, suppliers and B2B customers
- Logo should fit into a space with a ratio of 3x2 (width*height)
- Color of Hydra should be black with white background (maybe one other color)
- Hydra should have three heads
- Company name should be imprinted either on or immediately below body of Hydra
- The faces/ heads of Hydra should evoke feelings of power and controlled ferocity (but not excessive!). Eyes could be glowing?
- Image should be "clean" - high on form with minimal art and detail
- Image should be symmetric horizontally
- I will provide ongoing feedback as the contest proceeds