Zeker.com is a new insurance comparison website in The Netherlands.
Zeker.com differs from its competitors (which are more focused on price comparison) by making customers and their opinions a lot more important (enriching price comparison with impartial information and customer reviews).
In Dutch, an insurance is called "verzekering". Part of the word "verzekering" is "zeker" (which means sure).
We are targeting customers of insurances in The Netherlands.
We want to be perceived as:
* And a little bit rebellious
Some requirements are:
* Logo must be in vector format
* Make it possible to add a tagline, which could be something like: "Vergelijk & Beoordeel Verzekeringen" (Compare & Review Insurances)
* We would like to have a logo which emphasizes the website goal/concept
* The common domain TLD in The Netherlands is ".nl". So it's important for us to emphasize "Zeker.com" as our brand name, to prevent people browsing to "http://www.zeker.nl".
Ideas of the logo concept could be based on, for example:
* Shapes: hands (we care about you having the right insurance; you leave a review because you care about other peoples insurance)
* Thumb up/down (the opinion of somebody just like me is important)
* Speech balloon (empowering customers to give their opinion)
* ...but feel free to come up with something else :-)
* A screenshot of the site
* An example of illustrational work on the site
* Some logo's which can be used for inspirational purposes