Requirement is for a new logo for a mixed-use shopping centre being developed at Redland Bay, Queensland, Australia.
The centre is currently under construction and the logo is required to complete signage details and applications.
Red Edge Redland Bay
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The logo is required to complete signage details and applications.
The logo will be used on main centre pylon sign and other centre signage as well as local advertising in newspapers and via flyers.
Additional information regarding centre layout and location is available through the Additional Information.
- Item 1...Accepted File Format - EPS together with JPG & PDF
- Item 2...The centre has been named "Red Edge Redland Bay".
- Item 3...The centre includes 1,500 m2 of retail space, 600 m2 of office space and 430 m2 of lower ground office/services space. Floor plans - attached.
- Item 4...Location Map - attached.
- Item 5...Perspectives - attached.
- Item 6...Market Profile Report - attached.
- Item 7...Current business card and letterhead - attached. Note "Red Edge" on each.
- Item 8...Logo will be used on main centre pylon sign and other centre signage as well as local advertising in newspapers and via flyers.
- Item 9...Consider the brand name being used as logo or alternatively a logo plus the brand name.
- Item 10...Centre will have a modern feel.
- Item 11...Response required within 5 days.
- Item 12...Winning design to transfer all copyright in the logo and associated work to Parmac upon payment of agreed prize.