We're a Silicon Valley startup that's developing a new email-related application for the iPhone.
We need a logo that conveys "email reimagined", and "better email on your phone".
Payment method: Paypal, Western Union
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want to make the email experience on the phone phenomenally good. When you're sitting in front of your computer and want to check your email, your first instinct should be to pull out your phone.- We're funded by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley
- What you're designing might one day become a well-known consumer brand. - If our plans for global domination work out :-)
- Our initial product allows for better email browsing and searching on your iPhone.
- Contemporary look
- Simple color scheme
- Should work on all kinds of backgroundsSpelling:
- reMailStyles we like
We like things with just the word "reMail"in a great font, maybe with some effects applied - Twitter (twitter.com), Loopt (loopt.com) are good examples.
In addition to the name, you might also include some artwork. The initial designs contained a little too many envelopes - that looks cliche. Some ideas on what to include:
- reception bars
- geometric shapes (circles, boxes, matrixes, triangles)
- phones / iPhones
- people / heads (email is about people communicating)
- compass ("navigate your email")
- clandscapes (we allow you to check your email while wondering around)
The initial designs had too many "@" signs and envelopes. Some of them are good, but this is too cliche-y overall.
Our company name already says "email" so I think our logo should put the emphasis on "mobile" rather than email