Melon Media started in 2000 and has evolved into a specialist digital agency. At our core is a love of online applications and how they can solve real life problems.
AdAdmire helps people find other who will be genuinely interested in following them on twitter. The heart of the application is an ad platform that reads a user's recent tweets and finds someone who they can connect with. The platform sits in traditional ad placements and is shown to users when they connect to a website with their twitter account. This platform is currently live at http://adadmire.com
We like logos with personality, that can be easily personified. One of our existing products http://spellr.us uses an owl as its logo. We like this style.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Twitter users, both individuals and organizations. We want to appeal to a wide range of people who use twitter. We also need to be able to appeal to business users, so avoid anything overly childish. Think Google's colourful, professional style.
Design a logo. We want it to be friendly, but mature. You can view our initial robot image and logo at http://adadmire.com or attached to this brief. We like the style with which the current robot is drawn, but it looks a little too menacing. We also do not like the use of a heart - it makes the service seem a little too much like a dating site.
The logo/character should convey “connecting” without coming across as a dating tool. We like the robot idea because it combines technology with connecting, but are open to new character ideas.
We do want;
* A logo with a personality to use on the website and as a branding identity across all platforms.
* We like logos that can be easily personified - a robot or animal would work well. Large eyes are a plus.
* The logo should have the type "AdAdmire" sitting next to it, or below it, but it should be seperable. The logo needs to be able to sit alone.
* Fun, charming and engaging without being too childish.
* Web file format - layered .psd (RGB)
* We like the "drawn" look of the current site.
We do not want;
* Hearts included in the logo
* Any specific reference to twitter (i.e. the twitter bird) should not be included.