A very unique looking logo that will establish a brand for my company and is fitting to be used on the web and print marketing that is fitting for corporate entities.
I am a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Nutritional Consultant and Wellness Educator. I work in Brooklyn, New York and have a private practice, counseling clients on how to reach their goals for optimum health, weight loss and stress reduction. Additionally, I present workshops and lectures on living a healthy, balanced life for individuals as well as corporate organizations.On a more personal note, I am vibrant and energetic with a real passion for living the best life possible and that is something that people notice about me before I even open my mouth. I always have a great big smile on my face and am totally extroverted. I have found my purpose in educating people about how they can create their own version of living the best life possible as well.I am looking for a logo design that is clean, but vibrant and energetic that can fit a corporate environment as well. Since my business name is Holistic Transformations, I want something that uses the moon phase as a symbol of the stages of change and transition, but I am open to other designs as well just as long as it connects with my personality, which is shown in my business.My compsny offers a variety of health programs, workshops, teleseminars, wellness services such as foot detox and energy healing services. Most of my clients are virtual, but i do have a good number of them that I see in person as well.
- I would like to incorporate the moon phase if possible to reflect the stages of change when a person is deciding to join my health community
- I would love to see a clean logo design that is simple but has an energizing feel to it
- I would like to incorporate my tag line which is "Guiding You To Wellness, Changing Your World!"
- I would love try to incorporate the colors that are already on my website - http://www.holistictransformations.net, but I am open to other colors as well
- no frilly design
- no pictures of people or food, yoga poses
- no clipart
- no busy design - less is more