I own and operate my own custom cabinetry and home renovations business. I build custom kitchen cabinets, fireplace mantels, bars, book shelves, and anything else that my clients can imagine. I also do general household renovations.
I build high quality cabinetry that requires a client with patience and an eye for elegance and craftsmanship. My target is other local businesses and home-owners.
I have many return customers that already know my company by name but don't associate a logo with it. So this is a clean start.
I want to connect with my current clients and have them associate my name with a logo; I also want to draw in new clients from around the city when they see my truck and recognise your logo on the side of it.
I am looking for a logo to represent myself and my company -- Finished Edge
I would like the words "Finished Edge" in the logo for sure. Some space for a sub heading would be great.
Example sub-heading: Cabinetry & Renovations
I would like the logo to be able to be recognisable on its own without any context. It could be an emblem style logo (like Starbucks) or a type based logo. I leave the creative design up to you.
Some ideas and caveats:
1. Perhaps some incorporation of one or more of:
- wood working tool (chisel, plane, square, level, etc.)
2. Feel free to experiment with colours
3. No cartoons, stock art, or clip art please.
4. Typeface should be clear enough to be printed small (business card) and large (truck side).
5. The logo must be scalable from a business card to the side of my truck, which is white.
The files I will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)