Aries Media has been providing high quality video production for Corporate and Commercial clients for three years. We are currently expanding and need to refresh our identity while still keeping our existing brand values.
We offer content production in the following areas: Commercials & Virals, Corporate, Animation and Music Videos.
We will be watching the contest and providing feedback for all designs submitted.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide services to various different clients so we want the logo to be inclusive. Nothing too brash or hip as to alienate businesses and public sector clients, but nothing too corporate to alienate advertising agencies and music companies.
We are looking for a professional logo to represent the Aries Brand.
Please see our previous logo attached. We did this in Photoshop ourselves and like the way it looks and feels. However, although we like the way it looks digitally, it does not hold up on different platforms and in print. We want to refresh it and make it look professional. You can work with this logo and make it better or come up with something completely new. It’s up to you but we would like to keep the star sign theme in some way if possible.
• The Logo should include the name of the company with a stylised symbol.
• Simple & Clean Design.
• The symbol and text should be bold, stand out and be recognisable.
• Nothing too astrological.
• As we are expanding we want the logo to work with the following names as well: Aries Films, Aries Digital and Aries Broadcast.
• Brand Values: Strong, Professional, trustworthy, exciting, reliable, excellent and modern.
• No dark colours please.
• No cartoons, stock images or clip art.
• The logo must work on various formats: Print, business cards, TV, online and on DVD covers.
• The logo must be delivered preferably in VECTOR format in adobe illustrator or similar scalable format to allow us to use it on a variety of broadcast media.
• We will accept PSD's but it must be of a large size/resolution and still be in its original editable layers.