This contest is to design a logo for a new website called SpendSmart: This will be a new product from Chicago Research Partners: (http://www.chicagoresearchpartners.com/) - the parent website is being redone -
please read the full brief carefully. Design must be in Adobe Illustrator and photoshop/vector, jpg and gif
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are launching an new product called "SpendSmart" - think of it like an "amazon .com" type site for manufacturing companies. Our target market for this is manufacturing companies and investment bankers. So, it's important that the site be polished, clean, crisp - professional. The parent company site is in need of a complete overhaul, but we are moving toward a more clean look, so keep that in mind when creating the logo
- professional, clean, polished (not boring) looking logo
- since it's a buying site, we like the shopping bag motif, or something that evokes "buying"
- would be nice to incorporate the "smart"
- colors preferred: cool hues (blues, greens, violets)
- creativity - not the same old boring corporate look of just plain gray and blue
- cutesy, too casual - since this is going to be shown to bankers
- don't use "shopping cart" symbols please
- nothing cheesy
- don't be boring