• Small startup that already has reference customers.
• A reputed publication will name us in “Top 10 companies to watch for in 2010” in their October issue.
• Vision is to provide enterprises an On-line portal to manage ALL interactions with their suppliers. This includes activities such as include qualifying new suppliers, designing products, placing purchase orders, receiving shipment notices, invoices and providing payment visibility. Manage supplier quality and supplier ratings as well.
• A key focus area is Green and Social Responsibility. Manufacturing companies (such as Apple, Mattel) have to comply with regulations that ban substances (such as mercury, lead) So they must work with suppliers to ensure that components comply to regulations. Retailers such as Walmart are trying to reduce packaging in their products they sell and are collecting packaging data from suppliers. GAP has to ensure that their China/Far-East suppliers are paying attention to health and safety of their employees. They have to qualify suppliers and audit them on these issues.
• Software is sold as a subscription based service with a month-to-month option with no long term commitments.
• Decision makers in Mid-to-large enterprise companies (100 Million + revenue)
• Decision makers are following titles and people reporting to them: VP of Operations, VP of Purchasing, VP of Quality, VP of Information Technology. Green/Social responsibility report into one of these.
• Decision makers are computer savvy, have college degree and look for information on-line.
• Current focus is manufacturing companies but will expand to distribution and services companies in future.
1. We are planning having a green theme for our website. Here is a theme under consideration, but this could change! Please be flexible in changing the color scheme.
2. Preferably, the name of the company is part of the logo.
3. If something communicates a sense of what we do (helping companies work with suppliers) it is better, however this is not required. The name of the company probably already communicates this.