Family Care Foundation
Family Care Foundation (FCF) is an IRS registered 501(c)(3) which provides humanitarian services in developing nations, makes grants, and provides training for grassroots organizations in the Third World, participating in a wide variety of community based initiatives. We:
* Act as an incubator for effective philanthropic ideas and entrepreneurial leadership.
* Provide both humanitarian services as well as training and technical assistance.
* Were incorporated in 1997 with the mission to enhance the quality of life for all members of the global community, especially those who are poor, suffering, or are otherwise disadvantaged.
* Are set up to make giving internationally easier and more effective, eliminating many of the challenges encountered by those wishing to help deserving causes abroad, by offering:
+ Professional grant-making staff knowledgeable of, and experienced in, overseas work.
+ Due diligence and accountability.
+ Tax deductibility.
+ Access to tried and proven organizations on all continents.
+ Low administrational overhead.
We are targeting new and upcoming donors with international philanthropic aspirations, while at the same time maintaining a professional image with our current donor base. Our audience will also include those who benefit from our umbrella projects.
We are looking for a logo that captures our global reach and our company view of the importance of family and community. We do not want to limit the designers creativity however here are a few points:
* No Hands
* No Hearts
* the abbreviation of our company can be used in the logo itself but we would prefer to have our full name "Family Care Foundation" in the logo over "FCF"
* if you use a globe that shows a detailed map the concentration should be on the Africa / Middle East / Asia region of the world.
The logo will be used on all Family Care Foundation publications.
If interested here's a link to the redesign of our website http://bit.ly/qfiPW