Logo design for Bayt Al-Zakat Australia, an organisation established to raise finances to develop infrastructure for the social progression of the Australian Muslim Community.
Bayt Al-Zakat Australia
We are looking for a professional and modern logo, to be used on our community projects and when working with Governent organisations in Australia.
Bayt Al-Zakat Australia is an organisation which has been established to raise finances to invest and develop infrastructure for the social progression of the Australian Muslim Community.
- Improve Australian Muslim community resources
- Enrich growth and development through fundraising activities and government funding.
- Promote Muslim community contribution and participation to Australian Society
Our Short Term Projects
- Building a halfway house for run-away teenagers
- Building an Aged Care Facility Centre
- Building a House of Wisdom
- MUST: Professional Modern Look
- OPTIONAL: Australian look and feel (something australian symbol)
- OPTIONAL: Islamic symbol (cresent or mineret)
- Don't want the use of any australian animals in the logo (e.g kangaroo, koala, etc)
Find out how a design contest works or learn more about our logo design services.