We need a branding identity for our brand new little company, Leftfield Interactive. We have very few preconceived ideas so go hard and lets see what you all come up with. We are looking for something cool and attention grabbing
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
My new little company is growing fast and I need a branding identity for it. I’m not a designer or developer, I do strategy. I love seeing great innovative design and appreciate the work designers do. I’ll give feedback and let you do the rest. I don’t have anything I’m expecting to see – I’m an open book so show me something cool.
What Leftfield Interactive does:
We are a comprehensive online communication company; that means we do everything from online strategy development through to design and development of the finished products. We believe the promotion of your online offerings is just as important as the actual site and the content on it. Everything should inform and persuade visitors in some way. Mostly we work with organisations to make the most of the online communication channel and integrate it properly with their other promotional plans.
Leftfield Interactive brand values:
- UnderstandingHow Leftfield Interactive wants to be seen:
I want to be seen as a business that is there to help others achieve their goals. When people think of Leftfield Interactive I want them to say, “Those guys are great, they always give honest advice and they can work with anything. They ask great questions and really try and understand what we need. They are always good to give a call and bounce ideas off”. I want to be known as the guys who help others.
- I want the business name 'Leftfield Interactive" to be used either as words next to an icon, or as the icon its self
- It would be good if the logo could work as a favicon or have a version that might work as a favicon but not essential
- Leftfield is all one word
- the 'f' in Leftfield is not capitalised at the moment but it could be
- A logo that will work as white on black and reverse
- Something I won't have to update in a years time please
- Creative, innovative ideas. I'm happy to look at anything and everything and i'll tell you if I don't like it.
- I don't really want big blocky things because they come across very military and big brother-ish. I don't want to be seen a over-bearing.
- I don't want to change the logo next year because the style is out of date. Please try not to use fad design styles