For a new video ad network to be launched very soon we need a clean & simple logo. The logo should work with online publishers as well as with offline media buyers. Therefore a professional look is required...
Online Advertising Solutions, the company behind the online video advertising network Captain Ad (http://www.captainad.com), is launching a second online video ad network. While Captain Ad is targeting "long tail publishers" and "performance advertisers" the new ad network is targeting "medium to large online publishers of quality video content" and "brand advertisers".
Therefore the logo has to have a more "conventional" and "serious" look than the logo for Captain Ad (which can be found at http://www.captainad.com).
One target group of the new ad network, the "brand advertisers", is still very much focused on the "offline world" (TV).
The brand name will be "SpotRails".
- logo should reflect the purpose of the ad network in an abstract way:- provide a (technical) platform and (ad) inventory for online video ads
- we help publishers to easily monetize their online video content
- we help advertisers to generate aditional reach for their TV ads
- logo should work as "stand alone" and together with the brandname (SpotRails)
- clean and simple logo
- "web 2.0" design with reflections etc.
- simple images or drawings of cameras etc.
- too many colours